streetfootballworld is a leader in the field of Football for Good and has set the objective of maximising the potential of football for social transformation. In collaboration with our partners, we tackle the greatest social challenges in the world today – from providing access to health and well-being to improving gender equality to creating youth employment opportunities. The United Nations defined success against these challenges as the Global Goals. streetfootballworld and the over 140 organisations in our network are working towards these goals and every year, we collectively empower two million disadvantaged young people.
To help us unleash the unique potential of Football for Good, we are looking for a
Community Development Intern – (f/m/d)
to join our team as of June 2021
- You support us in all processes around the identification and acceptance of new organisations into the network.
- You research organisations working in the field of football for good.
- You are the first contact person for organisations that would like to become part of the network.
- You assist in the identification and evaluation process of potential members with direct contact to the organisations.
- You support communication services for network members, assist in project management, and maintain our contact database.
- You support our Project Managers on Project Implementation.
- You are a matriculated university student (until the end of your internship), preferably in an advanced semester.
- You are interested in or experienced with topics like development politics, development through sports, interculturalism, social entrepreneurship or related topics.
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, in particular Excel.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. Advanced knowledge of French, German and/or Portuguese are a plus.
- You are located in Germany, ideally Berlin, or willing to relocate to Germany as of June 2021.
- You are a quick learner and enjoy self-managing your tasks.
- You actively listen, are open to others’ ideas and backgrounds, care for your teammates and value integrity.
- You love to get things done and fully identify with our philosophy “it takes a team to win a game”
- Experience real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks.
- Be part of a motivating work culture with highly talented colleagues, flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognised social enterprise.
- Make a 3-6 months internship with a monthly remuneration of 450 Euros as of June 2021 your own.
- Last but not least, join a squad where 100% of your future teammates agreed in the latest staff survey that “fellow team members are committed to doing quality work.”
Do you want to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and join our team!
How to apply
Kick things off by submitting your application documents (a letter of motivation and your CV) via our online application form by May 9, 2021. Please submit all documents and information requested, as we cannot consider incomplete applications.
Your application will be screened against the position-specific criteria and suitable, qualified candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment and selection process.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity, equity, inclusion and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf Karriere im SportmanagementZurück zu den Ausschreibungen